November 23, 2008

Viva Mexico !




I'm planning a trip to Mexico soon...and I will be reporting on the plants I find there. A few things I'll be on the look-out for: Poinsettia "trees" 8 feet tall, Boxwood hedges, Deadly Angel's Trumpet everywhere, and facinating changes in climate with every slight altitude change.
In the lower areas, you'll find coffee, banana, and citrus growing...but climb a bit into the higher altitudes, and you'll find apple orchards, and the beautiful Maguey.
Check back to see my plant findings from Mexico.

2 comments:

buedamau said...

must be great to be able to do it!
i would love to go there too in a road trip, collecting such unusual plants, but mexico it's beyond my possibilities... for now! ;P
keep the good working on

Flower Spy said...

Neza- I can't wait to see what you find in Mexico! I love those angel trumpets, they drive me crazy with their twisted grace. Have a beauty blast!